Pages

Friday, December 09, 2011

My three angels..miss them a lot ;)

Haykal, Naa & Baby


Haykal was born when i was in a 3rd year in law school 7 years back .He's now in Standard one in Chinese school. Being a 7 year old boy means he no longer let me kiss even hug him! sudah pandai malu la "abe" (we call him "abe"). He's a clever boy at his age.

Naa on the other hand is my first niece. a year younger than his brother. He was born when i was in final year law school. I took care of her during her mother (my sis) confinement’s period. I told u.She’s crying out of her heart a lot! so "manja" one..Until now also" manja" compared to her naughty sista

The naughty sista here is my 2nd niece, Adelyn but we often call her baby (hoping the last one but nope,he will be a sista in a few months).The naughtiest among siblings. Once broke her hand this year in my aunt’s house. But she's adorable plus with her husky voice. Voila! You rock babe ;)

I LOVE THEM ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment