Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Lets Hop, Shop and Go

I'm kinda frustated when Gap online do not ship to Malaysia but they generously ship to Singapore, Indonesia and Brunei. Dabel standed leteww

In a one fine morning, I saw this at Gap's website. SALE! 35% off for regular price styles and 25% off for clearance styles. This is super cheap especially for the clearance items. Sighhh. 

I really want this and start googling for how I can shop there (haha you can see how desperate I'am when it comes to shop) and hey I saw this review from a few blogs about HopShopGo. Literally, you can buy from stores who not shop directly to Malaysia in a simplest way. If I can say you can buy by create your U. S address (wah melampau ko kak tipah, tetiba leh create address U.S) haha I'm not kidding. 

Let me tell you the simple steps. The rest and for the details you can read religiously here, here and here

i) Create paypal account as paypal is connected with HopShopGo. No matter what you must have paypal account first 

ii) automatically they will create U.S address for you in Oregon 

iii) now you can start shop by typing your preference stores eg: Gap, Macys, Sephora bla bla bla

iv) they will give you two options either DIY by buy it directly from the store or buy for me (HopShopGo will buy for you and of course they will charge you) dalam bahasa mudahnya, ko suruh orang tolong belikan untuk ko, pastu dia akan tolong poskan ke Msia. Hehe

** As for me, I prefer DIY by using U.S address. It works for Gap and Mothercare but for Zara and Topshop you have to ask HopShopGo buy for you as they (Zara/Topshop) only accepts  credit card with a U.S billing address.

v) after fill in your shopping bag, checkout, made payment and done. Store will give you a reference number

vi) go back to your HopShopGo account and enter the reference number you get from store

vii) HopShopGo will notify you by email you once the parcel arrive your U. S adress. From there they will contact you through email and arrange for shipment to your real place i.e in Malaysia. Please take note, on this stage you have to make payment again (solely for shiping) and they will calcute the costs based on weight of parcel and other extra charges.

Sounds complicated (or easy huh?) but trust me once you start and godek-godek a lil bit you will become an expert but my advise, for the first timer try not to buy more than RM500. Afraid you will end-up pay for customs taxes! masak ler..

I'm bought these for Sophie from babyGap which is far cheaper than in Malaysia even included shipping cost. Total spend is USD 38.21 (price excluded shipping cost from hopshopgo). It's cool right?

>_<




ehh, your baby is a girl or boy? bahahaha

and these are from old navy. Two tops for me and two dressess for Sophie






Tata!