Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Lunch box

I'm not a good cooker but I'm always try my level best to cater my small family

Sophie is grown up and she started eat like we adult eat. Just I reduce a sugar and salt intake in her portion and sometimes 'redha' with a bland food. Bahaha

Yesterday for lunch I prepared some grilled chicken with side dishes and put in the container. I got the container from tapau-ing at Octopus Japanese and Thai restaurant and turned it to my lunch box


I marinated the chicken with salt, sugar, paprika, turmeric powder and olive oil for 2 hours before grill it using magic pan. I grill some capcicum and peas too. For baked beans, I just reheat in the stove. I choose to fry the potato and it's nearly burnt. Pheww

Sophie ate it all together with mommy except for capcicum

>_<

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment