Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

Mothercare and Gingersnap got sale

Currently I'm kind of obsessed with Sophie's clothes. Store or online semua belasah and I don't take this as membazir as the last time I bought so many clothes for Sophie masa dia dalam perut lagi. Crazily over baby stuff shopping when I was pregnant 5 months onwards. Boleh kata every week pon nak gi Mothercare. After she was born, tak beli sangat lah sebab semua baju yang dibeli mase pregnen kan dia boleh pakai up to 1 year. Lagipon for me masa baby macam tak cantik sangat dipakaikan dress or kasut mahal sebab macam orang kita selalu kata 'belum ada kaki' literally for yet walking. Once dia dah boleh jalan barulah cantik kita dress up kan dia

Since last week I knew Mothercare and Gingersnap got sale yet no time to go until yesterday on Saturday barulah boleh pegi itu pon dah petang. Once I entered Gingersnap..Ohhhh my goodness semua cantik! rambang mata betul. Same goes to Mothercare tapi sebab banyak sangat tak sempat nak tengok semua. Sophie pon dah start hok hek hok hek. Same with her papa, ada orang dah lapar, nak dinner. That's why I hate store shopping and prefer online shoping. My husband always gave a disapprove look and kept looking at his watch macam dah tak sempat2 kan. Bahahaha

SO, I just grab a few things with red mark 30-40% without looking at the price and here what I got from Mothercare and Gingersnap

By the way, Gap Baby on sale too. I saw it from afar malas masuk since I did my Gap shoping through online only. Lagi satu takut nak masuk nanti compare price, store price after sale lagi murah. Dang! But I don't think so and firmly believe buy it through online far cheaper (Hiksss sedapkan hati) plus I have Gap cash for USD 75 yang belum guna. Free tuh just pay shipping cost for Hopshopgo only. Sayangnya Gap cash tak boleh guna untuk store outside USA kalau tak redeem sini je. Mmmm

Tagging car for half price at ELC Mothercare

Chambray top and shirts
I'm so in love with this aztec print short from Gingersnap. I bought this for size 12 but still runs big for Sophie. lol

Once done with my 'therapy session' we went to the food court and having our dinner with spageti. Sophie ate waffle and ice-cream

>_<

She's in agood mood. See see
 

No comments:

Post a Comment