Pages

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

NEW tenant

I'm always love kids and planned to have at least 4 of my own. After having Sophie on 2012, we husband and wife have a pact to have another baby once Sophie reach 3 years. But ummmm Allah wanna gave us early! Alhamdulillah I'm expecting and am happy to tell the world, Hey I got a bun in the oven 

>_<

My new womb tenant is bossy from the beginning unlike her/his sista Sophie. I got a bad morning sickness and lost appetite or else if I got appetite everything will end up in the toilet bowl. Goshhh. Many told me, dont worry all the nauseas will gone on 2nd trimester. I HOPE so!

I bet Sophie is happy with her coming-soon-playmate eventhough she's yet know nothing but just wait when the baby is come out. She's gonna be a helpful sista!


My kakak

Alhamdulillah


No comments:

Post a Comment