Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Are you read ma'am?

Just if anyone dare to ask me this question, the answer will *pangggg!* $#@@#$%^^^ haha I'm kidding 

Honestly the answer is 'zero' '0'. Sophie now is 13 months means I didn't read any single books in this 1 year and 1 month. Hey, I'm busy juggling with the house chores, washing someone poops, attend her demand needs all the time and bla bla bla

The only reading material I can catch up is *ahem* Miss Internet and some magazines. But for the magazines, it tooks me around a week to finish it. When your baby is sleep, not a book or magazine you want to be-friend with but you just need sleep and/or finished the never-ending house chores


My dad's library. He read everyday! without fail

Last few weeks in Popular Book Store I saw this new book of Madeleine Wickham or known as Sophie Kinsella (hello..now you know where my lil Sophie got her name). I totally cannot recall the title but this one in a bright blue color and bigger than normal novel, just smaller than A4 sizes. I was standing there for a minutes with a  to-buy-or-not-to-buy moment. Bahahaha finally I walked away knowing I never have a spare time to read. Booo!

Not kidding but I miss the eager feeling while reading everytime. Sophie! grow up faster and go to school baby, then mommy will have time to read

>_<