Pages

Saturday, September 01, 2012

Priceless Experience

My Labour Trivia
07th August 2012

After


* Went to the hospital for  routine checkup at first but admitted after gynae confirmed dilation 2cm come together with show (blood stain)

* "seluk" process was extremely painful hokehh.. I got two before epidural

* Admitted to the labour room at 11.30 am

* Got the epidural injection at 12.00 pm (dilation 3cm) done by Doctor Asiah

* My water broke during the epidural's session

* My gynae - Dr.Siti Zaleha (Kelantanese). Thanks god, she's petite..so her hand also small..but the selukan is still painful..haha..

* My husband had his "bukak puasa" in my maternity room-tapau ing food from Haslam Restoran near to the hospital

* Watching TV for the whole day..Could'nt sleep at all

* Having my last meal at 5 am on the same day i.e for sahur and only got my next meal after labour i.e at 12.00 at midnight..Sighh.it's longer than normal 'puasa'

* My husband's with me for all the time 

* Baby comes out at 9.42 pm

* Trying to make baby comes out (push) for at least 10 times as the waist below is numb that i could'nt feel the contractions

* Stitch process is easy as i could'nt feel anything but both legs is 'lenguh'..on 'that' position for a long period

* Total day spend at KPJ Tawakkal- 3 days and 2 nights


No comments:

Post a Comment