Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Those items which may have been forgotten ...

 By: Hizri Hasshan


We are already in year 2013....almost 13 years I have left my secondary school...... but, i still remember those days as student......the following items may have been forgotten or not even known by our young generation... i hope my daughter (Sophea) will know her papa's favourite items when she grows up ....


(1) Floppy Disk (Diskette)
This is very important when i need to do assignment...haha...those days, quite expensive to buy pendrive....


(2) Brick Game
I cant forget this till now.....crying and insisting on my parents to buy one for me.....






(3) Cassette Tape and Pencil
The new generation today may not know the link between cassette tape and pencil.... we do use cassette to tape /record song as well... those days, we dont have Youtube...
(4) Kodak Film Roll
Now, we already have digital camera with memory card....










(5) Nokia 3310
All my colleagues will have this phone during student days.... We are always busy to choose a nice ringing tone and casing.... "poliphonic ringtone" is considered awesome.... Nowadays, we have Iphone and Blackberry....

(6) Walkman
To play song and listen to the radio.... especially when u are lonely...



(7) Card Games
After finished exam, my friends always play card games....









(8) 7 Up Drinks and "Fido Dido"
I dont really think the young people know who is fido dido..... ;P









(9) Playing with bottle cap (tudung botol) and eraser
The students will keep the bottle cap and eraser (with various countries' flag) in their school bag and play the game during recess.....




No comments:

Post a Comment