Pages

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

My OWN Beach Style


Style 1
Mango Denim Top
Unbranded Yellow Pants (bought in my hometown, Kuala Krai)
L'adorn London Scarf
Forever 21 reversable necklace
Zara Wedges
Unbranded Straw Beach Bag


Style 2
Uniqlo White Top
Unbranded Dress ( I got this from one shop in Midvalley- RM29.90!)
Zara Jegging
Pasar Pagi Scarf
Pink Bracelet from Bt Merah (3 hinggit)
Zara Wedges
Unbranded Straw Beach Bag


Style 3
Zara Taupe Top
Mango Pants
Ariani Scarf
Unbranded Brown Bangle and Necklace (forgot where I got these two)
Summit Sandal
Unbranded Straw Beach Bag


Style 4
Zara white Top
DP Jeans
Free Gift Scarf from Reebonz
Unbranded Necklace (forgot where I got this)
Summit Flat
Mango Sling Bag
..........................................................................................

je t'aime,
Mrs.D.A

No comments:

Post a Comment