Pages

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Birthday 2013 Wishlist!

I know it's only April 3rd and still long to go for my birthday..By the way, not that so long, exactly a month from today!

For my coming 31st birth-day, here is my wishlist. I did a lil saving to splurge on my birthday month by not gonna buy anything for this April month. I hope it's work lah kan..haha.

 I've no many friends who will give a pressie or else I do have but maybe it just our culture for not give present to friend. And yeahh, buy on my own it's more than enough (Insert tears here). But but...I should bersyukur on my own way in make myself happy! 

>_<

1. White Denim



2. Yellow Shoes 

Nine West from Zalora. I really want this ;)
3. More Zara Tops plisss ;)

4. Forever 21 or Mango Printed Pants

5. Zara handbag (I'm a good wife, not asking for LV Gucci Prada ngehhh)

or Zara clutch exactly like this!


6. More Acessories

That's enough

as what my husband said, every month pon your besday (as I shop every single month..by the way, every woman pun like that kan?)

No? Haha

Bye and thanks for reading!

.Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment