Pages

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

White Crisp Shirt

One of the must-have item in your closet is white crisp shirt. I'm always opt for white top kalau malas nak fikir to mix & match. The white shirt can go with any color..Sonang, takyah pening pikir cari padanan.  Me, personally have more than 10 white shirts from a various brands.

Please invest in a good shirt as we don't want to end up wearing the faded white shirt after a few washes. You easily can get that in Zara, Mango, Topshop, Cotton On or Uniqlo (I just got one last two weeks)

Here I gather all my pics with white shirt

3 different shirt-all from Zara
Padini, Top Shop & Dolly

More?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




 Images: Pinterest

Trust me, you can never go wrong with this

Love, 
Mrs. D-licious A-ffairs

No comments:

Post a Comment