Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

In her Closet: Kimono Cardigan

During uni time and during working life I used to be a 'layer' person. Jacket or blazer is a must but when I'm pregnant with Sophie till now, I'm no more wearing outerwear. It's a bit rimas and hot especially during pregnancy and you know la our weather.

Lately as I rajin enough for googling, I've learn that kimono is IN now. No no I don't mean the traditional or classic kimono but the kimono cardy! It's like a must-have item in your wardrobe in this season and maybe many people dah pakai lama pun, only me a bit ketinggalan zaman. 


 But no fret, I've got mine from Fashion Valet ;)

Sophie is busy open mommy's wrap

I'm too shy to take my own photo wearing this, so I let my chair wearing this for me

muahaha


Last but not least, now I'm no longer use Pos Laju as for me they're not laju anymore or not at all!
Sometimes it took 3-4 days for the parcel to arrive.

 I'm not patient enough to wait so as a better solution, I use cash delivery service. Superb and faster. Same method when you order Mc Donald or Dominos Pizza. Pay at your own door, no hassle, no need to transfer money and it only took 2 working days. 

As for now, I still got four (4).. yes four parcel used pos laju yet sampai-sampai over a week..Mmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment