Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New color

Defines myself as a 'boring' when it comes to make-up. I'm always choose safe color...not dare enough to experiments with color. Always go with a same shade. As for lip I prefer soft red or soft pink  and never try something loud..Purple huh or dark brown like what Neelofa pakai last 2 weeks in MELETOP. For blusher or eyeshadow I opt for natural or brown.Green eyeshadow? I wore that before and my hubby dont like it..Easy..

This time, i try this orange color for lipstik. I got one from Topshop in Mexican Wave..So far okla, doesn't looks too young or too old..Hehe..


The sales girl told me to take another 2 and get another 10% discount. Errr.. I dont think I need 3 batang lipstick in the same color..actually got 2 colors but only left this color

No comments:

Post a Comment