Pages

Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Wedding Anniversary Getaway

Hey peeps! Did you guys all have a good weekend?

Last 24th September was my 4th wedding anniversary with Mr.Hubs. We went to Port Dickson for a short weekend getaway and this time we stayed in Corus Paradise Hotel. 

Since the booking were last minute (I booked the hotel on Friday) there were no choice for us, either too expensive like suite or Avillion water chalet which would cost us around RM500 or too frumpy or creepy place (at least for me), this deluxe room at Corus Paradise for RM238 is a great bargain for a one night stay.

Here are the pictures. I'm too lazy to bla bla bla bla so lets picture speak for itself

>_<










mommy! rabbit!


I'm wearing Zara stripe top, Uniqlo crop pants and Zara flat (I swapped out my flat to flipflop for strolling the beach) and large tote bag from Estee Lauder's free gift

on Sophie, Ginger Snap top, Miki Jeans, Jusco shoes







Beautiful sunset. Subhanallah











I'm wearing Jaspal denim dress (I forgot the belt), no brand stripes pants and Topshop flipflop

On Sophie, H&M sleeveless lace top and Zara Baby pants


Tai-Chi anyone?










Hi good morning mommy! good morning papa! 


Run Sophie run! 



I'm wearing Zara sweater shirt and La Senza sleep pants

On Sophie, BabyGap top and  BabyGap legging









I'm wearing Zara shirt and Zara pallazo pants

On Sophie, Teddy Trudy top and BabyGap pants