Pages

Saturday, October 05, 2013

Best Movies of All Time

Here are my favourite movies of all time

I learn the values of LOVE and LIFE from all these movies

1) English Movies

You've Got Mail


Notting Hill


* Both films got a pretty cool book stores. I even berangan once, one day I want a book store exactly like this and fall in love with a handsome guy like Hugh Grant. lol

My Best Friend's Wedding


* Forever and ever...lalalalala. The song is killer!

Devil Wears Prada


* Work life is tough. I knew it :(

Eat Pray Love


  * Left everything behind and go for travel. Alone! ohsem

Pursuit of Happyness


* A father's love

Forrest Gump


* Everything in ONE film. Very meaningful

The Silence of The Lambs 


* They yet have CSI, NCIS or Bones on this time. Ngeee

2) Malay Movies

Pontianak Harum Sundal Malam


* I have a crush on Maya Karin for this film

Perempuan Melayu Terakhir


* Cinta tak semestinya berakhir dengan ikatan perkahwinan. Cewahh

 Cinta Kita


 * Errr it's becos of Sofia Jane. Pheww **blow my nails**

Ali Setan


*Fun and totally enjoy it from start to end
 
Madu Tiga 


* Cannot stop laugh. Hilarious and witty P.Ramlee!

3) Hindi Movies

SlumDog Millionaire 


* Love comes in many way

Black


  *Totally meaningful. Wipe my tears

Kuch-Kuch Hota Hai 


  * Hey, you're not normal if you dun like this movie.lol

While sorting the images, Sophie came to me and I smell something smelly arose in the air

Are you poops again Sophie?

I'm just about walk in the park with Hugh Grant, holding hands with this song on the air


crap.

back to reality.

mommy.

>_<