Pages

Friday, October 04, 2013

Antara Kuala Lumpur dan Jakarta


Look who has a new playmate buddy

Sophie!


 Hi there, I'm Sophie

and his name is Indra hailing from Jakarta Indonesia. Funny Sophie, she's totally into it and grabbed the boy shirt and wanna try to hug him but the boy being the only child, very shy one but you know kids, after a while they easily attach, become friends. Sophie has fun on the playground plus Indra is good on entertained Sophie and it's becos he already went to school, he mingle around and make friends with many




Now I know, this is what we used to call grass. Hmmm let me taste some

>_<


Abang Indra you should try some of this grass. But the taste is bad. Erkkk

Not to forget, mommy also make friend with the boy's mommy. Haha now I can arrange for a play date for Sophie. Sophie has a friend now. Errr Indra is 4 years old and boy. OK, no problem. kan?

Enjoy this song peeps. I love it. MUCH!

Antara Anyer dan Jakarta from Sheila Majid

Caio!