Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

"Let It Be"

Before Cik Sophie came to our life, my house was quite presentable, neat, tidy even not posh but it's still the best place to hang out after a long day in the work place. But after a few months she came to our life, my living room transformed to her play area, a lil bit like kindergarten just I not stock up everything there. Most of her toys still in her bedroom, just imagine if I pile up everything in the living room, it's gonna be a real kindergarten just yang tinggal we need more children to complete "AYU NURSERY"

>_<





 Messy? wait until you see my sista's house with 4 kids! ahha hahahaha

  I was known as a fussy-head  when it comes to tidiness and cleanliness but when you love your only daughter more than everything, it was turn like "let it be"..as what my hubby said..we want her to grow up as an independent girl, brave, smart and witty..so we just let her sepah! sepah la sepah takpe, asalkan pandai yekkk.. LOL. In the end emak yang kemaskan bukannya apak!

But yes I kinda agreed with that, dalam pada kita nak rumah kemas tapi menyekat kebebasan dan kreativiti anak-anak pun tak guna kan. So just let her explore as long as we child proof her surroundings. Always remember, a great love is an unconditional love!


No comments:

Post a Comment