Pages

Friday, February 01, 2013

Kinokuniya story ;)

This morning we went to Kinokuniya Suria KLCC and guess who I stumble with?

Raja Nazrin Shah!

I first saw him from the magazine section while browsing Bazaar with sleeping Sophie in the stroller. Straight away texted my hubby

"Faster Raja Nazrin here"

Not longer than a minute, he stood in front of me

Me: "Come, we go say hi and take pic with him"

He: errr..I dont think so..seganla

Me: "OK"

Back from KLCC, I update my FB status  about how regret I am for not taking picture with HRH and you know what, a friends of mine comments this:-

"dia sgt ok..friendly..rugi tak ambik gambar"

"nape tak ambik gamba yu..dulu kak uda ambik gambar ngan dia kat kino jgk"

Wuarghhh (put a high pitch here) papa!!!! why you do this to me? If we just say hi and show him our cute baby, 'entah2' soon Sophie will get a real rayban 

LOL (money matters mommy)

.....

NO picture guys

NO picture ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment