Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

My Hospital Bag

Pwettt..I hits 36th weeks today i.e 9th months pregnancy. Today I start packing my hospital bag..just  start with a basic items.. Maybe later on will sort out again, what to put aside and what to add. I'm not sure how many days I will be warded but just prepare for 2-3 days stuff. Overpack is better than underpack..hehe

Subject: The bag




Make up bag & dry toiletries bag




Water proof toiletries bag (for shower)



Medicine bag (with all the ointment & potion)



My hospital folder (contains all the details of my ante- natal check-up, it's like 'buku merah' for govt. hosp), my baby first book, note book & pencil case



Hospital slipper & flip-flop for toilet



Socks (thick and thin) (3) actually socks nih nak dipadankan dengan my sarung & pants. Sarung biru pakai stoking biru..white pants pakai stoking putih kuning pink tuh..hihi sempat lagi tu..



Towel bath (1) and face towel (2)



Robe (senang nak keluar masuk tandas)



Kain batik (2) enough?



 Blouse (front button for easy breastfeed) (2) , kaftan (1) and pyjama shirt (2)



Loose pants (2)



Granny panties (4) & disposable panties (6) dont bring your expensive Victoria Secret or La-Senza to the hospital..hehe



Maternity towels (should i bring all?) & disposable breast pad

Not in the pics:-
1) Sweater
2) Tudung (2)
3) Nursing bras (2)
4) Snacks & drink
5) Reading material (Yasin & magazines)
5) Plastic bag for laundry
6) Extra pillow
7) My husband's hosp bag
and the list goes on...hehe

Well, it looks like bag tak muat daa..barang banyak sangat.. Mungkin ada setengah barang kena buang..aisehman

No comments:

Post a Comment