Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

WW Magazine

I used to be a magazine hoarder before married. I still have  a lot of them everywhere. My mom's house, my aunt's house and now at my mom in laws pon ada! I hide that in the cupboard. Hihi. I would buy every magazines in the market be in english or in bahasa. For a god sake, thanks I did'nt read mandarin or tamil if not...Mmmm

>_<

But after become a mother and have no time to splurge on reading, I decided to cut my monthly magazines purchases.  After did some maths, I settled down with only one magazine and thats WW magazine. It's quite new magazine and if I'm not mistaken the first issue was around Mac 2012 and till todate I'm become their big fan. There were no single months I didn't buy it




I love this magazine first because it's in bahasa, less advertisement (why we have SO many magazines with a ton of advertisement huh?) they also have a great articles, and of course their pretty and gorgeous cover.  This mag also not thick yet they have everything inside. Fashion? lifestyle? health? beauty? ado belako dale nih. LOL

I love to say isinya padat, bernas dan tak merapu. After all, that's what we mom want from a magazine right?

XOXO