Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Sleepless in Setapak

Sophie is on fever! me worried. Who not worried if your baby is sick. Pity her, lay down, whinning and sleep all day. She's even didn't bother her toys. Sigh

I did ALL suggested by google before heading to the doctor last night when her raging temperature of almost 40 degree C. Take off her clothes at night and made her wearing diapers only, sponging her body with damp towel (she hate that), switch on the air-cond all day and bathed her with luke warm water 2 times a day (suggested 3 times but I prefer to bath her same like our daily routine), offer plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration and spoon-ed her with medicine which is she really loves that sampai menjilat lidah. I want more mommy! lol

If she's usually slept all night and only wake-up around 6 a.m for milk but last night she's woke up at least 3 times. I know, she's not comfortable and trying to make herself comfort by slept in my arm. Papa is totally quarantined from Sophie as he's also still feverish and ohh ya no surprise Sophie got the virus from him. After all, for 2 nights me tidur-tidur ayam

Alhamdulillah today Sophie shows some improvement but yet totally recover since her body is still warm. But seeing her run around the house, bugging mommy in the kitchen and start make noise with her toys, I know she's back. Yeayyy! There gone my scary moments

Dear FEVER, please please don't come back

>_<