Pages

Monday, March 04, 2013

Stay-at-home-mom

I had an extremely fatigue week. Sophie is really challenge my patient..She's very active and even cannot sit still.She want to grab everything and put  in her mouth anything she get from floor. She's in an experimenting process I know but damn its tiring.. diaper changing also not easy..she want to munch her own pampers..pfttt. Feeding session? not as fun as many thought. She's used to slap the bowl and split everything on the floor and my face!

Ohh maybe she's sleep soundly..yes and alhamdulillah her night sleep pattern is quite good. She's only wake up in the morning around 6-7 am ish.. But me and my hubby cannot help from laugh when our only daughter favoured sleeping position where her feet tap dance haphazardly all over our faces. She's had a nighmare we guess or karate-ing the enemies!

Dont get me wrong. I love my Lil Sophie dearly but it's a reality for every mom especially for a stay-at-home like me. We work for the entire day and work as hard as every other individual out there. 

Many thought we stay-at-home-mom are lounging on the couch watching Americas Next Top Model or sipping a cup of coffee with cucur udang in the balcony..haha I tell you blahhhh. I even have no time for watching TV in peacefully as I'm in charge for kutip her all the time.. She want to go to papa's room and staring at papa's book or mommy's room as she's fancy of my waste paper basket. Haha.. 

Kitchen also is her favourite place..She's now in the process of how to open mommy's microwave..Hmmm wait till I know how to work it ;)

See! 


Hahhhhh! Mommy caught you


She's love to watch Upin dan Ipin but just in a short period. She's easily boring and I guess all the babies out there pun macam tu kan..


me 'pujuk-ing' her to sit and watch Upin dan Ipin

mommy lemme go lemme go!

Grrrrrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment