Pages

Monday, April 01, 2013

Jejak Kasih-an!

I had a blast weekend with my long-time-no-see bffs!

We were friends from schooling time and uni-time

My best fren, Weini resides in Auckland NZ but currently in Malaysia for a long vacation. After almost 5 years tak jumpa, she came back with 2 boys. how fast time flies kan


What I wore:

Colourful top: Kitschen
Jeans: Dorothy Perkins
Handbag: Kate Spade
Heels: Nine West (Hardly seen in any pics)muahaha

My bestie Magesh now is a puan magistrate. Where? cannot disclose here..rahsia kerajaan. LOL


The other one is Rafiah @ Kak Piah, she's a SAR in high court..which hc also cannot disclose here..muahaha

 
We're really enjoy eventhough I came back home darn tired and yeah it's becos of the high heels I wore ;( and cranky Sophie. dia tak boleh lame2 outside, cepat meragam

More Pics









The Nanny while Mommy & Papa escape for shop! LOL

Her nap time

Muka bosan

Angry bird gave candy to barely 7 months old Sophie! Mommy angry...hihi doesn't looks like that huh





The boys


Mei-Mei Sophie and Bro Jamien

Papa pon ada..Mana boleh tinggal!


Gossip Girl 
Blair & Serena? 
>_<
Ohhh..Now I start miss them!

.Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment