Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

Lazy Thursday with pizza & bottles

Woke up yesterday morning with a water running on the tap but yang terindah hanyalah sementara, the water stop running at 10am. Huhhh, no way to cook since lately I start experienced the backache and easily fatique

I only cooked for Sophie yesterday. Porridge with chicken (shredded) and cabbage. She's in a good appetite nowdays, makan je kerja, pulak tu pandai mencari sendiri kalau lapar. She will go near to the dining table and whining for food in her own language, which is only mommy can understand. Rice is a must everyday, in between must have snacks like cracker, raisins, grape, apple or hashbrown. But forget these two, bread and egg! She refuse to consume, maybe dah bosan kut. Alahai cepatnya bosan belum masuk 2 yo pon sayang. Bahahaha

For my lunch I ordered Dominos Pizza. I opted for half portion for each 2 pizzas make it 4 flavors. Plain cheese, prawn, papperoni and extravaganza. Not to forget one desert for Sophie, Banana kaya desert is her favourite and papa too. We save the last 2 pieces for papa since he's the one who paid for this meal and few slices pizza for him as a rasuah, today is a pay day?

>_<


Lazy-ing for the all day doesn't meant doing nothing. I did the laundry early in the morning, hanged the clothes and boiled Sophie's bottles. I'm old fashioned mom when come to this thing. I way prefer to boil it rather than using sterelise tablet. I used that when Sophie was a baby up to 5 months but not satisfied with the end result, it makes my bottles and teats not clear, macam kusam je. Macam tak bersih but I believe it's completely sterelise just I prefered the appearence too. HIHI. So I say good bye to the tablet and just boil the bottle, surprisingly it turns good. Shining, clear and looks very clean. Gahh, that's what I need, shining like new


tata, till then readers!


No comments:

Post a Comment