Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Obama's Weekend

Since Barrack Obama spend his weekend here in Malaysia out of his 3 days visit , I put the post title as 'Obama's Weekend' as something good to remember. Welcome Sir!

On Saturday we went to the hospital for my scheduled antenatal check-up tapi tahu la kan if on Saturday, ramai orang and 'lucky' me got no.12 in the row. Bahahaha. Malas nak menunggu lama, we went back to the house and pesan to the girl there tinggal lagi sorang 2 before my turn, please give me a call

We went out from the house around 12 when the girl called me and we stucked in the jam! I bet that's becos of Pesta Buku Antarabangsa at PWTC. Mr Obama petang baru sampai. So I told the girl, bagi orang lain dulu if I'm not reach there on time

My pregnancy currently at 20 weeks and we know the gender already! tapi rahsia la dulu mana tahu kan kut-kut last minute jadi the opposite gender

>_<



Awaiting for my turn- vampire session, blood test!

On Sunday, we went to the nearest mall to our house. Midvalley, Pavillion? Forget it. They will close the road for the Mr. President. Tak koser nak makan jam kan

A day out to the mall means a playtime for Sophie!



Ada orang takut ride the carouselle sampai pejam mata. Muahahaha
 


She wanted this but we didn't buy and she got the lego duplo instead. We both stop buying any soft toys, dolls or any toys with sounds as she's more interested on lego. We can tell as back at home dia main lego jer walaupon ada banyak mainan lain. Buat apa membazir beli benda yang dia hardly play with so every month kita akan beli lego saja for her. By the end of this year bertimbun la lego Sophie


Someone is impressed with the manequine guy


 Maybe she's wondering

why this 'handsome guy' didn't say anything to a hot girl like me or maybe just a hi

>_<


Hello handsome, Sophie here

Still no respons. Haishhh

.................................................................

Mommy's knick-knack for this week

It would be different if we went to KLCC or Pavilion. Gahh how I miss u Zara

>_<



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment