Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

An Evening in BP House

BP House located in Jalan Hang Jebat KL is not something new for me. I know this place since I was 5 years old. BP House is like a home stay for Scout's Delegation from all over the world


 For this photo credited to 10AJSARAWAK@MUDY ESTUARY

 Last Sunday we brought Sophie there for her first time visited my father who was there for 3 days entertained his Scout's brothers from Indonesia and Brunei. Everytime I step into this house like walking back to 60's era like the bungalow in P. Ramlee's movies. Bahahaha. and it's a lil bit creepy for me but I know my father love this place like his own after over 30 years. He loves to stay here everytime he was in KL, he prefered this house than my place. Bahahaha





 
...................................................................................................................

Walking down the memory lane

 This house was build in 1957, mmmm you can tell how old the building hence it's a memory for those who appreciate it. I was here for the first time back in 1987 when I was 5 years old, undergone my surgery in HKL, this was a place for our one night stay before I was admitted to the ward. I still got the photo, standing in front of the house very early in the morning but wearing white/blue short and orange knitted cardigan. My father was the one who dressed me up! He got fashion sense

>_<

.LOVE.


No comments:

Post a Comment