Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

First experience with Next. Co. UK

For all this while I'm looking for the international brand for kids clothes yang ship directly to Malaysia as our local brand for kids clothes either the design itself tak menarik or kalau ada yang menarik pon too much pricey..ayoyo cotton jumper yang designnya gitu-gitu pon boleh cecah ratus ringgit. Mmmmm

Just my luck, I stumble with this UK online shop called Next.Co.UK who shipped directly to Malaysia and double yahoo here, it's free shipping for any order up to USD30. Voila! So lepas timbang kati I decided to purchase some dresses for Sophie and it cost me USD31 only. Less than a week the parcel arrive. Ok LULUS, lepas ni boleh beli lagi

>_<

awak tengah baca ye bang. Jimat duit awak ni. hahaha

I love their dress badly and evidence it on my own, the material is so soft, nipis (but of course doesn't look cheap) which is suit our weather compared to GAP dress yang agak tebal but not much complaint jugak since I'm a big fan of GAP kids. Hahahaha. Of course their dress quite thick, ko beli mase musim winter kan. lol



But the down side of Next dress is they not come together with the diaper cover so pandai-pandailah cari spender for your kids. Like mine, pakai saje GAP punya diaper cover. Not only their dress got diaper cover but the skirt too

and I'm also shop online for the first time at Gymboree and Janie & Jack. Sighhh

I'm gonna story mory about this in the next post lah

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment