Pages

Tuesday, September 03, 2013

My Everyday Make-up

No...not everyday I put make-up. I'm a housewife remember? I just couldn't find perfect words to put as a title. "My make-up stuff?" errr sound like snob..bahahaha

Here is my full routine make-up. But if I just went out to buy grocery or catch a breakfast at Mamak, simple-simple aje, maybe skipped one to two steps

First, must start with skincare regime..toning and moisturising

Followed with 

Base

i) Prime time (foundation primer) perfect to apply this before foundation for a more glowing effect
ii) Clinique BB Cream (for daily use) or;
iii) Estee Lauder Double Wear (for a night time or special event)
iv) Covered the foundation with two way cake's Sephora and Bare Mineral's loose powder (no picture, I totally forgot to snap one)


Cheek

i) Sephora blusher
ii) Topshop in blush color


Eyes

My favourite part as I'm concentrate more on this

i) Topshop Kohl Eyeliner in brown or Nutrimetics Eyeliner in black
ii) Sephora Crayon Eyebrow pencil
iii) White eyeliner Remmel London
iv) Mascaras (Clinique, Estee Lauder and Topshop)
vi) Eyeshadows (Topshop and Elizabeth Arden)

* I dun have bulu-mata-pelesu. Hihi


 and the result;-


 Final touch-lips

i) Topshop lip balm or Clinique superbalm lip treatment
ii) My favourite lipsticks both from Topshop


and I'm done

That's all folks!

>_<


OOTD: Black pants- Uniqlo, Denim top- Mango, Shawl- Sugarscarf and Heels & Handbag- Nine West

 p/s I'm not an expert in make-up, I just applied it on my own way and yess go and learn it from the expert...You-tube!ngeeee..