Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Green Raya

Salam all, very sorry for the lack of updates. Life is so busy and Sophie nowdays demand for 24/7 mommy's attention. SO, no blog and no FB for me only Instagram! Hey I'm new in Instagram. A lil bit late compared to many yang dah lama ada IG. Muahaha

Ramadhan Karem is just around the corner, in another 2 days! I bet mommys out there dah mula scouting for baju raya for all kan. Like me dah lama beli baju raya Sophie. Bought it batch by batch. Tidaklah kaya raya nak beli sekali harung kan. Ngee

Speak of baju raya, yesterday I bought a few (online) to add to the raya collections. After did the purchase baru perasan most of them in the same theme color! Green and torquise. Alamak! tapi takpelah at least lari dari kebiasaan as I used to buy a lot of navy blue, white and ivory frost colors for Sophie's clothes. Pink? paling takde as mommy tak berapa favor pink

>_<

  Both from Gymboree


 Both from Gymboree


Both from Old Navy

Both from Zara

Till then! Too many things to write yet no time

Sigh


No comments:

Post a Comment