Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

Primaland PD

Last weekend I went to Port Dickson. First time without my husband, only Sophie and me. My cousin happened attend a short course there and she angkut satu family there including me and Sophie! ngee..berjalan suka la kan lupa I'm heavily pregnant

At first I'm quite optimis Sophie would be okay without her papa but I'm wrong! she's cranky, throw a tantrum and she only wants mommy. My aunt, cousins or their maids try to pujuk her pon tak jalan. So mommy terpaksala dukung Sophie yang dah tak berapa ringan i.e 12 kg! She refused to walk. Pheww boleh patah pinggang. Now I'm serik. Bahahaha


 Upon arrival. She's okay with the abang-abang tapi kalau orang ambik nak dukung tak mo la



In the water park. At first she's not happy with the water. Nak change to swimming suit pun tak boleh. She was crying, so we settled down with spender ajela. Lepas tu barulah dia slowly adapt and start gigle

>_< 

No comments:

Post a Comment