Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Major Throwback

Masyallah what happened to me? I didn't write anything on this blog for 8 months! 8 months guys! hahaha. Well to sum up I only have one word "BIRTH" and all the processess from pregnancy, antenatal checkup, in between Ramadhan and of course raya time flies so fast. Now my second baby is gonna turns 6 months in 4 days. Gahh. For the past 8 months I've no mojo to update this blog. 

I think it's yet too late for me to come back. I love to tell everyone that I write on this blog not for fame or money but I write for my kids so one day they would turn to their mommy's journal/ blog start from the day I carry them and until when I also dunno since the bunga-bunga malas dah nampak sangat kan. 8 months did'nt update anything

Dengan lafaz bismillah saya hidupkan kembali blog nih

I miss blogging afterall

>_<


No comments:

Post a Comment