Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Water water

So the water rationing/ disruption took effect for a week already. So how's live KL people? The water rationing in my place is not on a 2 days basis- 2 hari ada 2 hari tak ada but on a 1/2 day basis. Everyday no water tapi akan ada start on 6pm and end up at 11pm. For me ok dah macam tu, at least hari-hari boleh tambah air baru compared takde air straight in a 2 days parah jugak. But woke up this morning tengok-tengok ada air. pulak..Senang cerita, it's not consistent so just go with the flow la labu



 

My routine every day akan start kelam kabut and have to do everything in a rush start from 6pm onwards. Ada je air terus berkejar campak kain baju dalam mesin basuh, tadah semua air yang dah luak, mandikan anak, mandi diri sendiri sekali, basuh periuk belanga semua dan basuh atau siang barang basah dan sayur-sayuran. Extra penat compared to my normal routine. I only have around 5 hours untuk buat semua kerja tu before the water supply end up at 11pm. Ala orang buat la up to 12 midnight. Feeling cinderella sikit. Bahahaha

My Queen Anne set during catuan air

>_<


But on a good side, siang harinya banyak masa lapang since the house chores dah tak banyak. Nothing much you can do without water. Masak simple, no need to hang the laundry, takyah mop lantai, cuci bilik air bla bla bla.  SO if I can say my timetable is more manageable. I replace all the basuh-basuh things to another house chores such as ironing, kemas rumah, did some small make over or did some crafting. Ohh very the Martha Stewart kan

  
Jahit riben to Sophie's plain shirt


Read novel yang entah bila nak habis. I'm on Chapter 10 now. Slow pace reader la mommy


Tata

Saya tinggalkan anda semua dengan kata-kata ini


.Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment