Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

On a Nightmare and Cloudy Sunday

Salam lovelies,

I woke up on Sunday morning with a quite severe headache. I've a numbers of nightmare lately. Terjaga pukul 3-4 pagi and get hard to get back to sleep. The same things happened when I was preggy with Sophie. Masuk bulan ke 5 start takut nak bersalin dan disusuli dengan mimpi-mimpi 'indah' itu. Mmmm. I keep recite yassin and ayatul kursi but the nightmare still come. How terrible is that? Like last night I dreamed someone took away Sophie and my little baby away from me. It's sooo scary. I woke up sweating and crying with the presence of my mamai hubby. On the other night, I've dreamed about nippon! come back here in Malaya like in early 40's. That's not good that's not good.  Got some other night I evidenced a terrible and horror car accidents in my dreams. I'm gonna battling with it again tonight I guess

 We still went out for breakfast at Deli France and me dalam pada sakit kepala sempat menyinggah Kaison and bought some knick-knack. My hubby said 'ehh, kata sakit kepala' Bahahaha


But McD for her


new cushion cover for my kitchen


Have no idea nak sumbat apa inside this pocket. Socks? Spender?


for Sophie's diapers 


  I did my first purchase for new baby. Baskets! but Sophie once reached home dah rasmi bakul adik turn it to her lego's basket. Redha sajalah mak nanti beli lain lah. Belum nak membeli kain baju baby lagi since the gender is still mysterious

>_<

 Came back home, I wrapped myself in the blanket try to get some rest and Sophie sibuk nak tumpang sekaki tapi buat payah tidur. Finally around 3pm baru she dozed off. zzzzzzzzzzzz


Papa in his study struggling to finish the written submission. Just look at his messy room!



Sedikit cerita hari Sabtu, for dinner we went to newly open restaurant, Ayam Penyet Best. Seriously memang best and the restaurant's interior pon best. I give 9/10 stars lah! Hehe. So I tell my hubby 'it's gonna be our always-singgah restoran la lepas ni" and yess on Sunday night we were there again! 



She got almost full set of teeth



Till then!


No comments:

Post a Comment