Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Unisex or Boyish?

So I cannot wait for my baby's gender to start buying some new clothes. As what many people did, buy the unisex clothes! Avoid pink color, any prints with flower, boat, car or anything with these kind of words 'my lil princess', 'handsome', 'mommy's boy', 'daddy's girl'. You definitely don't want to end up dress your baby boy with jumpsuit wrote 'mommy's princess'. Bahahaha

>_<

I chose (and of course bought it) some outfits according to my eyes are unisex. 

Hehe, not too boyish right?



All from Paddington Bear for babyGap except for the chambray button one piece

all these on SALE now!

By the way, I used to dress Sophie with a boyish outfit too when she was a baby






 p/s  I'm hoping for Prince George malay version. Ngee

.Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment