Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Weekend 11.01.2014


We've started our weekend with impromptu visit to the doctor on Saturday morning








 Who need door?


 Halloooo anybody home? 



What mommy, doctor is here already? for my jab? are you kidding me?hahahaha


 I think you're not kidding


GAP dress and GAP scallop flat

 Better run away now

>_<

Haha of course she didn't manage to escape, there goes two jabs on shoulder. She was crying out of lung. NO time to snap picture since we (me, hubby, doctor and nurse struggling on holding her to sit still) Sorry baby, that's for your own good. Next month we come again to the palyground and nice castle ya! lol

and

 On Sunday morning, we having our breakfast outside





did some window shopping


playtime for Sophie!



Helppp I'm scared papa. This Elly gone wild

>_<


Mothercare T-shirt, Pumpkin patch jeans and Royale Baby shoes

Later in the afternoon we went to my husband friend's house at Semenyih 



Trudy & Teddy shirt, F&F (Tesco brand) lace short and GAP shoes

My lunch yet ready mommy? nevermind I settled down with giraffe first

Muahahaha

.Love.



No comments:

Post a Comment