Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Double J for Janie and Jack




Since many complaints Sophie looks like boy even some of them thought she's a boy, I decided to fill in her wardrobe with more girlish outfits. Hahahaha

Seeing this Janie and Jack website for the first time really drive me crazy . Kalo tak kuat iman jangan tenung lama-lama nanti tiris poket. lol

All I bought are 7 tops (one flamingo shirt tak sempat nak save, dah sold out)

All the items I purchased semuanya on SALE yang regular price and new arrival tak mampu belilah cos it's pricey plus they only offered free shipping on purchases of USD75 or more. But wait! itu masa promotion. Luckily I sempat beli on that time as now free shipping on purchases dah up to  USD100 or more. Hukk

So, it looks like I have to wait for another free shipping lah for my 2nd purchase as their shipping cost is not cheap, it's USD9! itu shipping within US saja ya, yang ship to Malaysia lain ongkosnya using Hopshopgo

As for the material I tak leh komen lagila since the parcel yet arrived but next week maybe sampai (as per delivery date estimation). I will update soon when the parcel is here

Last but not least guess who's Hollywood celebrity dress up her daughter with Janie & Jack outfits?

Scroll down
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 Katie Holmes and her SURI CRUISE!











XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment