Pages

Friday, April 04, 2014

Water rationing, leisure friday and 16th weeks

Alhamdulillah Friday is here again and we're on April already, how time flies like an arrow

Talk about this blissful Friday I have a leisure day- minimal cooking and minimal house chore. Why? haha we have been informed for the water rationing around Klang Valley for a month! and since our house fall under category Gombak Zon-4 the takde air day is gonna start today. So we husband and wife bersiap siaga with all the tong air besar sampai 3 and we start tadah air for the past 2 days. But you know what, yesterday one of the cleaner of our condo building told me  'ohh tingkat 4 ke bawah saja takde air, tingkat atas semua ada'

..Gulp..

As for the preparation, I did all the laundry, clean all my ikan and sayur just in case no water. But suddenly we've been told for not to worry as our condo's tangki air can afford for 2 days of no water. Bahahaha. I think it's quite funny la jugak sebab tak penah takde air kat sini, so a lil bit excited jugak nak merase catuan. Ohh man, I'm eager to shower and cook with minimal water but my husband said takpelah we just prepare just in case tiba2 takde air macam mana kan. Jangan dicurahkan air2 tu sudahla jangan jadi macam pepatah melayu "guruh di langit, air ditempayan dicurahkan" just in our case not tempayan but tong air merah

>_<

Yummy since all the house chores considered settle so mommy have some leisure time for some good books! I just purchased these two last week. Ok now on chapter 5 of Step Back In Time


and I change my blog for a fresh look. Takde keje


For my pregnancy, Alhamdulillah now I'm on week 16= 4 months. My tummy getting bigger, sikit hari lagi Insyallah nampaklah the baby bump. Baby ok, just a slight thing makes me worried during last week antenatal check-up but my obygn said no need to worry, kita sama-sama doa everything will be fine


No matter on what number the baby is, the worries tu tetap ada kan. Our baby means our heart and blood. They grow inside us, only us mother can feel the insecure feelings and sometimes we can just be over worried. I'm trying to remain calm and pray a lot to Allah SWT. Same goes when I was pregnant with Sophie, risau je manjang if possible nak scan the baby everyday! haha typical mom kan

That's all for this Friday's babbling. See you again! salam





No comments:

Post a Comment