Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

1 Dahlia SRKH 1989


Just if anyone can guess which one is 7 years old me? Even my husband couldn't tell which one is me

Bahahaha


25 years back of 1 Dahlia Sek. Ren. Keb. Hamzah Machang Kelantan. I got this picture from my cikgu kelas, Cikgu Zairul Akmal. She still keep the torn and faded pictures of us. She's so sweet. Terima kasih cikgu!

I still remember some of them since we were classmates for 3 years (Standard 1 to 3) and yes with the same cikgu kelas jugak.  We have Sofian, Zakwan, Faiz, Tuti, Hasnah, Burhan, Suhaimi, Naqiah, Haryani, Suzi, Sheliza, Tengku, Zainokarni, Ilmiza and Hasmihan. For the rest I forgot their name, sooo sorry

* Ok, I'm the one with tudung almost tutup mata. Ngeee


Me at 32

>_<


Till then!



No comments:

Post a Comment