Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Laid Back in Pyjamas

Yesterday I had a severe migraine. I could'nt open my eyes and all I want is sit quietly in the dark and try to sleep 

But but..we have nothing to eat for dinner! and a sick-me damn hungry

My hubby suggested to catch a dinner outside. He otherwise can go out alone and tapau-ing for us but sape nak jaga Sophie? I just have no energy to entertain her. 

No choise..malas bangun maknanya laparla.. I crawled from the bed and grab my tudung and denim jacket. I'm ready to go!

We went to Secret Recipe near to our house with my pyjamas..haha..who cares kan ;)


A sick person for sure no mood and energy to dress up. I think a person yang betul-betul cekal and very fussy about their attire only can dress up masa sakit. Just not me. Pyjamas is the best!

How about you guys?

Love,
Mrs. D. A

No comments:

Post a Comment