Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Bukit Merah Laketown Resort


Bukit Merah Laketown Resort

Actually we went there dah lama, if I'm not mistaken on January this year.  We stay there for one night before heading back to my husband's hometown, Juru. As for me, nothing interesting there.  Haha.. but if Sophie dah besar and dah pandai main maybe it would be different.

On the second day, we plan to go to Pulau Orang Utan after the breakfast but unluckily, hujan pulak..So, cancel and we lepak in the room saja. Nothing much to do. 

And ohhh..a night before we husband and wife kebulur because the hotel not provide a cafe, so we left with nothing to eat. Even drink pun takde jual. I tot they have room service but berangan la..hihi.

 So, guys who plan to stay in Bukit Merah Hotel better bawak bekal siap-siap ya. By the way, hotel conditions is on average or OK saja..Pssttt the sink pipe is leaking..Malam-malam bunyi bising ;(


View from Jetty



He got nothing! I bet they tipu lah by put more 0...Hiksss




I'm tired papa ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment