Pages

Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Puasa ganti marathon

Salam all

Ok for the record, I owed 10 days of last year puasa. 2 down and still got 8 days to go! uwarghh

Since our Ramadhan this year is just around the corner, I've to ganti puasa marathon for selang satu hari. Nak puasa hari-hari macam tak larat je. For my break-fast on the other day I cooked kuew teow goreng and bubur pulut hitam. Both tastes so good. Bahahaha


I'm not a good chef but love to cook and always willing to learn. Here I want to share these two blogs with you guys for a good and confirm-jadi-recipe. Insyallah. Everytime the end result mesti jadi dan sedap, so for now I just rely to these two blogs for recipe


For those who yet ganti puasa, cepat-cepat pejam celik je bulan pose datang and tahniah for those yang dah complete bayar hutang

>_<

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment