Pages

Friday, May 09, 2014

Nasi Lemak Mommy

I'm fasting again yesterday. Everytime I was fasting my hubby would say, you don't have to cook dear, I'll buy for you the food. Hurmmm

But lately I hate outside food! especially malay food. For western food I still can accept but for malay food, I prefered to cook on my own. It's not that I masak sedap sangat but I know my taste bud well, I know what kind of curry, nasi goreng or nasi lemak I want. When it comes to the food from tapau-ing outside I tend to be very fussy. Nasi ni pedas sangat la, ikan bilis kurang la, tak buang kepala la bla bla bla. In the end my hubby kecik hati kesian dia penat-penat meredah hujan pegi beli bini banyak komplen. Bahahaha.

>_<

Despite of tiredness but more to thirsty (I feel darn hot lately, hormones?) I would rather cook my own dishes for break-fast than buy it. Like yesterday I cooked nasi lemak. Ate with sambal sardin and udang galah (for me and hubby). For Sophie, I prepared grilled chicken for her. She loves nasi lemak too, berselera sungguh makan. Almost everyday she ate porridge kesian jugak kan so ocassionally we gave her nasi lemak la


 

and for the sahur on a night before, I cooked nasi goreng planta with scramble egg and happened ada orang tu terliur ikut makan sahur sama but in the end he's not fasting pun. Cehh

Ok bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment