Pages

Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Yellow Blazer

I just could'nt help myself from buying this pewttty yellow blazer from Fashion Valet even without thinking first.

Bahahaha what an impulsive buyer but the color is soooo tempting


After a moment, I went :-

"crap..why I buy this striking yellow blazer? I'm not working and this is hot Malaysia, not Korea..where to wear AND how to rock this..wuarghhh"

Ok chill chill..take a breath and I start googling "celebrity and yellow blazer"

nahhhh..










Now I'm figuring out in my mind that I'm gonna wear this yellow blazer exactly like Eva Longoria

White crop pants
White T- shirt
Nude wedges
Brown/khakis handbag

and/or like Kim Kardashian rock the blazer

Black ponte pants (I don't have leather pants)
White shirt
Black pump
Black tote
Statement necklace

Where to wear huh?

Hahaha I can wear it to the mall and to the hospital I used to go for Sophie's jab and my maternity check-up

>_<

Till then!

2 comments:

  1. pakai gi tengok wayang je lah hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pon boleh...tp thn bile ntah..tunggu anok2 besar belaka..wuarghhh

      Delete